Lorne, Victoria

My Life
After going through the images from Kates wedding (Andy's little sister), I came across all the images we have from our last trip to Australia.  I still haven't managed to go through them all and print any, very slack I know, but I am always working on my customers images!  I started to go through them and surprisingly there were quite a few of me for a change!!  So I thought I'd share a few of me, Andy and Harris.

While we were in Melbourne we took a drive out one day along the Great Ocean Road. These are a few pics we took in Lorne at the Pier.  We then ate on the seafront at The Pier Seafood Restaurant where we treated ourselves to a beautiful meal with gorgeous fresh fish.

A couple from the back of the restaurant at the fishmongers.




It was pretty gusty out on the pier.











No comments:

Post a Comment