Nigel & Mary's Wedding at Harewood House - Part 2 B&G portraits & Reception

Weddings
These are a few more images from Mary & Nigel's wedding showing the Bride & Groom pics, the speeches & reception.  The previous post below this one shows Mary getting ready and some Church images.

Click here for the link to two online galleries of all images from the day

I love all the images of Mary & Nigel - they look great together...





















Mary's cousins; Lucy on the left was on the same art foundation course as myself and she's a reader of my blog - so had to make sure I got a few of her on here!



A few details of the flowers from Bouquets of Saltaire


Mary's Dad Paul in a fetching hat!


Dot & Jeremy - I met Mary and Nigel at their party where they booked me as their photographer.




Lucy again - with her family









I decided to animate a few images from Nigel and Mary's speeches, look at them go!!...





The first dance















A slideshow with a few extra included:


No comments:

Post a Comment