Charlotte & Bahram's 8-08-08 Wedding

Weddings

I was second shooter at Charlotte and Bahram's wedding last Friday, which was at Harrogate Registry Office and then onto the Craiglands Hotel in Ilkley. It was such a great wedding; so chilled and relaxed so the Bride and Groom could just get on with enjoying their special day. Charlotte looked gorgeous in her beautiful dress, I love all the material at the bottom. It was the first wedding that I have actually been second shooter at, and it was very chilled, I could just get on with capturing people during the day. I photographed Charlotte at her Dads while Mat covered the groom, so there are plenty of getting ready shots from me - I can never pick my favourites easy - I blog far too many images - something I need to work at! So be sure to check out the slideshow at the base of the post to see them all!

Anyway onto the images I shot from the day...







A couple of shoe shots... you've got to give the shoes lots of attention!!  I loved the shutters in the bedroom.






Everyone hands on helping the bride






I tried out something a little different:



Charlottes Grandad


I love this shot!




Mmm Pimms, my fave,  shame I couldn't partake!!


Ha ha, I love this of Charlotte, Bahram doesn't look scared though!


And this moment














No comments:

Post a Comment