Craig & Sarah's Wedding Ball.

Weddings

These are some images from Craig & Sarah's Wedding Ball at Woodsome Hall. They had Wed on the Monday prior to this at Swinton Park.

Sarah looked stunning in her exquisite dress which was set off by the beautiful location.  Sarah wanted me to capture candid shots from the evening; these are a few from the event. 

If you were a guest at the Ball and would like to see all of the images from the evening, please use the link below (proofing gallery).  The password is the Bride & Grooms Surname (all lowercase)



Thanks to Lynne from Stems Design for the recommendation.







































































A few details of the gorgeous flowers


And one from me at the end of the night; I must get that hair trimmed!  Thanks to Philip the bagpiper for taking my pic, think it was because I asked to photograph his sporran!  



No comments:

Post a Comment