A walk...

My Life

Harris and I went for a walk today and it was such a beautiful spot with fields covered in buttercups and the woods full of bluebells that I thought I would share some of the pictures with you.  Harris had been throwing rocks into the river at the start of our walk and after that we had to collect stones all the way (I think he has one in his hand in every picture), luckily we passed the river again, as his pockets were starting to weigh him down!

A tip for you!..
I had a quick look on the 'it pays to watch' website today and I looked at the information about claiming back mortgage exit fees and thought I'd just give my 2 previous mortgage lenders a call just in case, well to my surprise I have got back over £200, not bad going for 10 minutes work!  This is the link below if your interested...
http://www.itpaystowatch.co.uk/main-story/mortgage-fees


















No comments:

Post a Comment